Eniac Technology Cloud Services (www.eniactechnology.net) is a subsidiary company of Eniac Technology (www.eniactechnology.com), provides you web-hosting, domain name registration, and related products and service. Eniac seeks to ensure the highest level of data privacy when offering its variety of quality products and services to Eniac Technology customers and subscribers ("Subscribers") (collectively, “You”, or "Users").
What information we collect, how we collect it, and why
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
- request assistance from our customer support team (ex: phone number);
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
- participate in activities/promotions/offers we promote that might require information about you.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
How you can access, update or delete your data.
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. The process for changing your information begins at Client Area on details menu. You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal information, please contact us.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Changes to this privacy statement.
- By Mail: Attn: Team Data Privacy Protection, 333, Ward No. 4, Mehrauli, New Delhi, INDIA - 110030
- By Phone: (+91) 9555194320.