- All prices can be reviewed at eniactechnology.net at any time.
- Acceptable payment method for services is provided on official website.
- All payment invoices are generated 7 days before payment is due. Failure to pay by the due date will result in suspended and, ultimately terminated service. Late payments are subject to a payable as a late fee.
- Free migration can be done from cPanel-cPanel, cwp-cwp, plesk-plesk but migration to different panel will be charged at INR. 3000 for every 0to5 GB of data.
- Failure to pay on time will result in the loss of the account, Eniac Technology will not be held responsible for any data loss of such clients and service support will be resumed upon the receipt of overdue Invoices.
We have created several policies to ensure fairness to all of the clients that host with eniactechnology.net
- Websites that contain material that is intentionally offensive to racial minorities are not permitted. Sites that are found to contain such offensive content will be closed.
- Eniac Technology reserves the right to close any website that is using an unreasonable amount of bandwidth or server CPU time. This policy protects other web sites located within the same web server farm from becoming bogged down by the abusively high traffic site.
- If user or any of the user hosted account spams or follows any such practices, the site will be immediately suspended. In extreme cases the user account may also be closed. User or any of it's client have the responsiblity to make sure that there are not spam activities. Spam will not be tolerated in any case.
- As a reseller you will be responsible to support your customer queries until unless a you are a Authorized Reseller Partner with Eniac Technology and want us to provide customer support on your behalf.
Prohibitted Activities Resulting in Permanent Deactivation of Account
- Hacking — attempts to access accounts or systems other than the user’s own accounts or systems or an account or system that the user has been explicitly authorized to access is illegal under federal and state law.
- Child pornography — as defined by U.S. law. This is strictly prohibited and dealt with quickly and harshly.
- Interstate gambling — because Internet traffic generally ignores state and country boundaries, any Internet based gambling site is restricted by Federal Inter-state gambling regulations.
- Pyramid schemes or fraud — are illegal under a number of Federal, State and Local laws.
- Theft of services — attempts to utilize services that are not contracted for is considered theft and will be dealt with as such.
- Harassment — use of network to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person is prohibited.
- Denial of Service (DOS attacks) — no customer will commit a DOS attack against any customer’s host, or any other host on the Internet. Similarly, no customer will willfully or negligently allow incitement of others to attack any host on our network, or any other host on the Internet.
- RBL — No customer shall do anything that could get any portion of our IP space put on the RBL (Realtime Black List. as maintained by MAPS (http://www.mail-abuse.com.or other similar organizations, or perform activities that would cause portions of the Internet to refuse to route traffic to any portion of our IP space.
- Spam — no customer shall send unsolicited commercial email, unsolicited mass mailings, spam or flood newsgroups, or anything of that sort. If you have questions about what is allowed and what is not, please refer to http://spam.abuse.net
- No spam may originate from our IP space.
- No spam may advertise sites or services located on our IP space (even if the spam originates elsewhere, or IP space which receives IP transit over our IP network.
- No customer shall use third party mail servers to relay spam. This is considered a DOS attack on the third party and will be treated as such.
- No customer shall participate in pyramid schemes or email chain letters.